Monica over at runeatrepeat.com had a great idea of setting “mini goals” for the week, and I loved it so much I thought I would partake as well! If you haven’t checked out her blog, you definitely should.
This weeks mini goals are:
1. 7 hours of tv or less. Lately the husband and I have been vegging out in front of the tv for several hours at night, during dinner, after dinner before bed, etc. I’d really like to spend this time reading, catching up on housework and spending more quality time together.
2. Start a new strength training routine. This one starts today. Now that half marathon training is officially over (well, for the next few weeks at least) I plan to really refocus on strength training and building muscle. I used to feel so toned when I was strength training, and that kind of got pushed to the side because I was running 6 5-6 days a week.
3. Track everything in sparkpeople for a week to monitor fat intake, calorie intake and protein. I really think I’m lacking in the protein department.
4. Eat healthy at the theme parks. My aunt is coming into town on Wednesday, and we plan to visit Universal two days while she’s here. Even though it’s difficult, I’d like to eat as healthy as possible while we’re out there.
5. Read my business book. It’s been hard to get into my new book about small businesses, but I still have so much to learn and really want to expand.