I have a lot on my mind right now, so I decided to do a fun post that didn’t require a lot of thought. You’re welcome.
Here are some recent confessions:
1. I slept on the couch last night because I can’t stand being home alone.
2. I feel like a friendless loser sometimes out here. I’m socially awkward, and don’t open up easily. I miss my girlfriends and get jealous when they have girl’s night and I’m not there.
3. I made gnocchi for the first time tonight, and was so disappointed. I ate a pretty good amount of it, but I’m debating a second dinner because it was just that bad.
4. Within minutes after I eat a meal, I’m thinking about what I’m going to have for my next one. I spent most of my evening fantasizing about what to have for breakfast.
5. I watched probably 9 hours of tv yesterday.
Those are pretty lame, but it’s what I have right now. What do you have to confess?