I am a huge basketball fan, but not college basketball. So if you came here in hopes of some good old hoops hype, you are going to be disappointed.
My March madness is that even though we are only two months into the new year, I feel the need to reassess my goals. I work best with small, attainable increments, so I thought it would be a good idea to have monthly goals!
Goals For March:
1. run 4 days a week, including at least one speed workout.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables with every meal.
3. No cereal for dessert!
4. strength train at least 2 times a week.
5. work out in the morning rather than putting it off until the evening.
6. get web site designed and start coding.
7. design and print 10 sample wedding invitations for booth display.
8. drink more water.
9. read more books, and spend less time on the computer (other than for work)
10. get a haircut! (This may seem like a silly goal but I am terrified of going to a new stylist and won’t be home until May, so I can’t put it off any more!)